Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A cat *and* a robot?? Could this cartoon character *be* anymore perfect for me?
I plan on purchasing Doraemon-related merchandise from the 7-11 on the corner. I also plan on filling a suitcase with Doraemon products before moving back to civilization. This cartoon is all my future children will know.
Out of solidarity for brilliant women completing stupid surveys, I have completed this survey.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Being 12.
2. Practicing Christmas Carols for yet another piano recital.
3. Moving to my new room in the basement (my first taste of freedom). Little did I know it would be 4 more years before my freedom would get a real door on it.
4. Dealing with the aftermath of a very public breakup after agreeing to "date" Cory Richards when I didn't even want to and subsequently breaking up days later... Why did you date him if you didn't want to?? I received a phone call where he cried and asked me out. Please note: at this time I was not completely heartless, and he cried.
5. Going to a counselor with my best friend's boyfriend to discuss my best friend's most recent self-inflicted 'cuts' on her arm. Drama.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Try not to piss off a very sick and thus very grumpy Matt.
2. 40 minutes of yoga.
3. One load of laundry.
4. Possibly watch some banana leaf boat things float down the canal in the festival tonight.
5. Eat something tasty.
5 snacks I love:
1. Long green beans (raw--seriously)
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Pistachio nuts
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire :
1. Go to school until I had completed every class offered for all topics of even a vague interest to me.
2. Visit every country not currently in a state of civil war.
3. Invest in the education of others,
4. Build my dream house complete with secret passages.
5. Hire a personal driver.
5 places I have lived:
1. Saskatoon East
3. Bangkok, Thailand
4. Rangsit, Thailand
5. Saskatoon West
5 jobs I have had:
1. Co-op Food Distribution Warehouse
2. Kindergarten Teacher - Thailand
3. Banquet Server - Centennial Auditorium
4. Receptionist--Car dealership
5. Housekeeping/Receptionist -- Motel
5 people I tag:
No one :(
What Kind of Drink Are You?
You are a Whiskey on the Rocks. You are tough and you know it. It takes a long time for people to get to know you but you wouldn't have it any other way. You don't care what people think, but sometimes that turns people off of you.
|Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com|