Well supper's stewing and Matt's napping, so bring it on!
2) Was your last relationship a mistake?
3) Do you believe in God?
I believe in Science.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
5) Do you regret it?
Not in the slightest
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Momentarily once, but I bounced back.
7) Have a best friend?
In no particular order: Ryan and D-dub
8) Are you a boy or girl?
9) What is your relationship status?
Off the market
10) How do you want to die?
Anything but hanging, or burning to death. Preferably something sudden that I don't see coming once I've lived the better part of my years.
11) What did you last eat?
Hershey's Christmas Kisses
12) Played any sports?
Not since I left Saskatoon unless Duck Duck Goose counts.
13) Do you bite your nails ?
14) When was your last physical fight?
In a bar a few years ago
15) Do you have an attitude?
Definitely, some might say I *am* an attitude
16) Do you like someone?
I hate most people and love a few. It's all or nothing with me.
17) What is your real name?
19) Are you gonna get high later?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Almost everyone, even people I haven't met yet.
21) Do you miss someone?
Everyone that I don't hate that I left back home
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I eat rice every day now
23) Do you tan a lot?
I live in a tropical country
24) Have any pets?
We have a stray cat friend, Short-tail or Bojangles are the names we have assigned him.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Relieved the Christmas pageant is over successfully and looking forward to a relaxing holiday in Laos!
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
29) Are you scared of spiders?
Only the ones in Thailand
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes, but only to catch some of my favorite memories on video
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Who doesn't? I try not to let it plague me, regrets are wasted time.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Maxin and relaxing in Laos.
33) Do you want to have kids?
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
37) Want any more?
No thanks, I don't like jewelry really.
38) Can you spell well?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I currently "live in sin"
50) What should you be doing?
Reading my new fabulous books and spending less time on my computer
51) What's irritating you right now?
Stupid work drama caused by stupid coworkers.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
At least one!
54) What is your favorite color?
Blue or pink
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Definitely. I start out completely distrusting people, it's similar to how I start out disliking people. You have to earn my neutrality and then trust or affection. I think it's a sign of being a sociopath.
59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Probably not more than he should
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
No, I don't give them out easily enough.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
It's easier to cut people out of your life.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
This past year has had a harsh learning curve, but the one coming up should be better.
67) What was your childhood nickname?
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
69) Do you think you're a good person?
Probably not in the conventional sense, but I don't think evil people can be Kindergarten teachers, so it's tough to say.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sounds like Jesus talk
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
73) What is bothering you?
Work drama and stupid First World rejects making their homes in Thailand.
74) Have you ever been out of Province?
75) Do you play the Wii?
When I'm with Ryan
76) Are you listening to music right now?
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Do you know your fathers b-day?
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
80) Is cheating ever okay?
Only if you were going to break up with your bf anyway but you couldn't find him to do it because he was a deadbeat loser.
81) Are you mean?
Apparently my words are. (I guess people at work said "Jacquie's words are mean") I not care.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
83) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
I noticed it's super lame and pointless and no one will have read this far.
84) Do you believe in true love?
I believe in compatibility
85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
For the most part. I still have some work to do.
88) Do you like the outside?
When the weather's fine, yes.
89) Are you currently bored?
Extremely, despite this stimulating survey.
90) Do you wanna get married?
It turns out I think I might. I know I was the first to slag marriage off a while ago, but I think that opinion is starting to change.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on their relation to me. Strangers calling me baby usually results in confrontation and profanity.
92) Are you hungry?
Yes, I'm cooking up some curry.
93) Do you have a bank account?
No, I keep all my money in Ziploc bags under my mattress because I don't trust the banks.
Yes I have a bank account.
94) What makes you happy?
My students, good food, good friends, our neighbourhood and good entertainment. Also clothes and cheap shoes.
95) Would you change your name?
Maybe my last name...
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, but I think I'd like to go and try to rough it up there by myself and then eat a poisonous plant and die alone.
98) Do you watch the news?
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
Oh fuck yeah. Too bad I only get to eat it once every 2 months here.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
We're best friends, of course he likes me. I'd make him buy me things.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
Some words and phrases tend to rub off.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Oh... many times.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can act yourself around?
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Even though I currently date a smoker, it still matters. I really don't like it.
109) Do you go to church?
110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
I currently miss my best friends
111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
112) Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
113) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?
Nice tattoos, yes.
114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
Skirts and jeans.
115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Why would that ever happen?
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Evening before bed
118) Have you ever said you'd never love again?
119) Do you want to please everyone?
I don't give a fuck about other people
120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Rockin around the Christmas Tree reminded me of Macaulay Culkin.
121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
122) Are you alone?
123) Do you have any older siblings?
124) Did you speak to your father today?
125) How many months until your birthday?