Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today’s Thoughts

First, Meez’s paw is injured from a new round of fights.  On the plus side, this puts my idea for the Dr. House/Meezie show even closer to becoming a reality, but the downside is that he is in pain and hates life.  He especially hates life now that Matt got us a kitten friend for him [Asha], and she insists on playing 22 hours everyday as well as cuddling him every time he sleeps.  He’s annoyed and in pain, feeling slighted and mad at us, but I’m sure once his paw is better, he’ll love her and us again.

Secondly, I just want to express my joy in the fact that my boyfriend has never once beaten me up or given me HPV.   And no, this is not sarcasm: some girls really are that dumb.

1 comment:

Dylan Laine said...

hmmmm, all good points, especially the HPV that is the gift that keeps on coming back for more..