Monday, April 20, 2009

Living in Thailand

Lesson Number Three: Fuck Natural Selection and everything it stands for/accomplishes.

I especially hate this part. 

The ease with which First World Rejects (see below) are able to procreate seems to completely nullify the process of natural selection.  The combination of Thai women being excessively fertile, great in number, ignorant of contraception and not at all discerning in choosing a spouse is dangerous.  These characteristics coupled with the influx of First World Rejects into their country is turning/has turned Thailand into a hot bed of anti-evolutionary activity.  It is my opinion that if these men cannot find a mate to reproduce with in their native language, it is probably because they should NOT be passing on their genetic traits.  Often (but not always) physical deformities (or mental deficiencies and general unattractiveness) is indicative of poor genes.  As a result, it is difficult for them to find a partner with which to share their [unfavourable] genetics.  That is, until someone spread the word about Thailand.  Now these men are able to sow their seed with ease and spread their weak genetics to a new side of the world. 

 

Exhibit A 

 

                 Exhibit B                                                                                                                          Exhibit C

I don’t want to live here anymore.

3 comments:

Lojo Beautiful said...

I think I just barfed in my mouth.

I didn't give natural selection in current times too much thought until I stepped deeper into my 20's and realized that natural selection is slowly being eroded by modern society. I am sure that you, too, have noticed that most of the highly intelligent/ non-conformist/ dynamic people in your peer group (back in Canada) are not even remotely close to voluntarily breeding. The mediocre and dysfunctional on the other hand are shooting babies out of vaginas like college boys dropping farts. We need to start a "smart people should breed" club before Western society collapses in on itself.

I can only fathom how pathetic these First World Rejects really are. Disturbing. Simply disturbing.

Come home.

twitch said...

I have noticed, and I feel like I will need to talk people into having babies, be it however creepy.

I am not against the theory of properly-applied eugenics.

Stuart said...

Since the advent of medicine, we've effectively halted any last natural selection we had going for our race. Couple this with the fact that the average person is afraid of and against genetic engineering as well as against selective breeding, the future starts to look more like the movie "Idiocracy." What's wrong with the betterment of the human race?